Monday, June 22, 2009

Still waiting for letters

We are still waiting for everyone to get us the letters they promised. The state medical board is the hardest...The director has had the letter for three days and has not signed it. The lady who I call and ask to get it to the top of the pile has little patience and when I remind her that we are awaiting a court date to bring home a little boy, she gets frustrated and reminds me that they are all so overwhelmed. It is difficult....Almost there....As soon as we get that document then we can send them all to Inna.......I was told I would get an update today.....So we will see. So in the mean time, I will take all letters that I have to get apositilled.....FUN TIMES! Trying to let it go and enjoy the summer with Adam. We had a nice Fathers day weekend and continue to enjoy the summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment