Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frustrating Paperwork

Today was one of those days. I called to make sure things were moving ....and Oh they don't have the Conclusion/Recommendation letter. Not to be confused with the Recommendation letter. SO now when any paperwork gets changed it also means changing the date on the petition.....NO FUN! So I got the home study agency to do their part and then I did our part and off to the Secretary Of State.....around 1:30......Just as I was pulling up to the building...I get a call....We need to fill out the Power of Attorney differently......So that meant another trip to Scott's office......and rework the Power of Attorney and go back downtown to get all the apostiles and then to the FED EX box to mail another round of documents....Just for the few forms today...because they had to be expedited....and overnighted......$135.00......Frustration at its finest!!!!!!!!!I would scream......but it does no good!!!!!!I just pray...it will be soon....One step closer is the only way to look at it!!!!!Other than that it was a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment