Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy to be home

KFC in Novosibirsk
Inside the Kremlin

Chris,Celeste and Scott at the Kremlin


Lots of snow



The orphanage




Playground





He wasn't sure about us!






He liked his car (Celeste actually gave it to us!)







He looked scared and sad.








My first picture of Alex









Alex's view of Scott.










The music/piano room











toys at the orphanage












The fireplace and flat screen in our hotel in Kuibyshev.













One of the bathrooms on the way to Kuibyshev...Scott was the brave one along with Dr. Ladda.














Scott saw my cute background and said it looked like one of my cards!!!!!!So I had to take off the bows and make it a little more of a manly man page...although it still looks feminine. I at least removed the bows. We are almost completely adjusted to the time change and are getting back to being rested and relaxed. We are still waiting for a list of forms....I thought while we were waiting I will add a few more of our pictures. Looking back...it was just so fast and crazy and to be able to tell you how it felt was nearly impossible because of how tired we were. Scott would fall asleep in about 5 minutes anywhere he could lay down. I on the other hand was so wired that I couldn't fall asleep ....thinking we might miss where we were suppose to be. I didn't want to take a chance! Now that we are back....I am appreciating being able to sleep and relax and to enjoy life here! It will be a great thing to go back and get Alex...but for now I am enjoying our daily routine and life going at much more of a normal pace. Scott wanted you all to know that even though I sign this Scott and Kathy.....it is really just me writing. He reads and gives me his opinion,but I have been the author...only for the reason that in Russia he was sleeping! Now it is because he is working.....It will be fun to have him comment when he can....Next time maybe he can be the author!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment