Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ministry of Education in Novosibirsk

Hello!
What an exciting day! We got in here at 6:00am and it was 29 degrees below zero. It seems so weird to be in Siberia and 1/2 way around the world. We only got about 4 hours of sleep and had to go to the Ministry of Education to ask for permission to see Alex.....The incredible ting was that we found out his name is. We were so excited ! Also we found that his birthday. We will have access to all his information when we meet him. We drive 4 hours tomorrow and We can't wait to see him. We saw an updated picture and it was so cool to see him a year older!!!!!He is adorable. I can't wait to post pictures. I am not sure when I will be able to put them on here.... The area doesn't have Internet....but there is coverage here. I am actually in our room and sending this blog. I am finishing getting ready to go tomorrow..Celeste and I are packing all our things to take to the orphanage.What a fun trip!!!!!
It is hard to believe I am still awake. My mind will not let my body sleep....it has too much to take in and too much to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment